TRADE STAND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE WESSEX COUNTRY FAIR
- The Wessex Country Fair will be held in the gymkhana field at Wilton House, Wilton, Salisbury, Wiltshire, the 16th century seat of the Earl of Pembroke.
- Gates will open to the public at 10am and the event will close at 5pm. Access to the venue for stallholders will be available from 6am on the morning of Sunday 6th August 2017. The preferred time slot for stallholders to set up their stalls is early on the Sunday morning, prior to gates opening. Access can be made available, however, on the afternoon of Saturday 5th August 2017 if required. All stands must be prepared and stocked by 9.30am on Sunday 6th We cannot guarantee your space will be available if you are late so please let us know of any delay.
- Please do not use the post-code for Wilton House to find the event entrance. Access to the venue is through a gate in the stone park wall on the right-angled bend on the A3094 Netherhampton Road which runs between Salisbury and Wilton (nearest post-code is SP2 8PX). A map will be sent to you with your final instructions should your application for a stall be successful.
- Grid reference for the venue is SU 1030 2544; co-ordinates are +51° 4′ 25.46″, -1° 51′ 31.07″
- All profits from The Wessex Country Fair will go to Salisbury Hospice Charity salisburyhospicecharity.org.uk
- Please complete your Application Form online.
- Send or email a copy of your Insurance Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the standholder fee you agree to pay 10% of your takings from the fair, to the Salisbury Hospice Charity, such takings to include the value of any orders taken on the day. This payment is to be made to our representative BEFORE leaving the site on the day of the event.
- The standholder agrees only to bring the product range as specified on the application form, or as required by the organisers. The organisers must be consulted if any changes are to be made to the product range in order to prevent duplication of products already covered by other standholders. Please note that you will be asked to remove any unspecified products that are on sale with other standholders.
- No refund of pitch fee will be offered should the standholder cancel their booking.
- A final letter will be sent to successful trade stand applicants by the end of June 2017 with details on access to the site, unloading and setting-up arrangements etc.
- Each successful applicant will receive one vehicle pass to the site and two exhibitor tickets with each stand.
- Standholders to bring or buy their own lunch and refreshments please.
- Due to costs of supplying generators etc. we are not able to offer this. We recommend the use of LED battery operated lights, which are widely available – any problems let us know.